9 DAYS 7 NIGHTS BEAUTIFUL TURKEY – WINTER
9 DAYS 7 NIGHTS
BURSA, PAMUKKALE, CAPPADOCIA, ANKARA BOLU AND ISTANBUL
3-12 DEC 2018
Traveling Date : 3-12 December 2018
Rate per Pax (MYR)
|Single||Adult Twin Share||Child with Bed (6-12)||Child without Bed (2-5)|
|RM 5,390||RM 4,590||RM 4,390|
Flight Details (Turkish Airline)
|03 DEC 2018 (Mon)||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul||TK 61||2315-0515 +1|
|12 DEC 2018 (Wed)||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur||TK 60||0130-1710|
- 2 Adult+1Child in the same room if child is with bed.
- Infant is only charge 10 % from the flight ticket.
- Meals: Breakfast At The Resort, Muslim Lunch and Muslim Dinner
- Accommodation: 4-star hotel Twin Sharing (BB) or similar
- Air Ticket And Airport Taxes by Turkish Airlines
- 30kg Baggage Allowance
- Tour Guide (Licensed English Speaking Guide)
- Entrance Fees: Museums, Sightseeing, Topkapi Palace and BOSPHOROUS CRUISE
- Felda Travel Tour Leader
- Water during lunches and dinners
- Travel Insurance
- Free WIFI in the coach
- Souvenir from Felda Travel
- Any items which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Peak Period/ Festive season surcharge
- Extra baggage fee
- Any extra meals & drink not mentioned in the program
- Optional such as Hot Air Ballon
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months prior to returning date of travel.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival
- Felda Travel Sdn Bhd have no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the activities.
|Cancellation received||Cancellation charges Per Person|
|41-50 days before the date of departure||35% of tour fare|
|31-40 days before the date of departure||50% of tour fare|
|21-30 days before the date of departure||75% of tour fare|
|20 days or less before the date of departure||100% of tour fare|
- Assemble at KLIA for departure flight
- ETD 2345
DAY 1 : ISTANBUL – BURSA (L/D)
- Arrive at Ataturk International Airport in Istanbul
- Upon arrival depart to Eskihisar and embark on ferryboat to Yalova
- Proceed to Bursa
- Visit Grand Mosque, Green Mosque and Green Mausoleum
- Visit Silk Market to shop for local souvenirs
- Transfer for dinner
- Check in hotel and overnight in Bursa
DAY 2 : BURSA – PAMUKKALE (B/L/D)
- Transfer to Pamukkale- Calcareous (hot spring- white terrace and basins)
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Proceed tour to the Ruins of Ancient City Hierapolis
- Visit Textile Factory Outlet – free time for shopping
- Dinner and overnight in Pamukkale
DAY 3 : PAMUKKALE – KONYA – CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
- Transfer to Konya
- Visiting Konya – Seljuk Empire and Mevlana Museum
- Proceed to Cappadocia – natural wonders with surrealistic geological creation
- Visit Oresin Caravanserai – Inns used by traders during Silk Road
- Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia
DAY 4 : BUKHARA-SAMARKAND (B/L/D)
- Transfer to Underground City
- Picture stop at Valley of the birds and Uchisar Castle
- Lunch at Avanos village and after that visit local pottery work shop
- Visit Dervent Valley and Pasabag Valley – unique volcanic formations
- Visit local carpet- hand-made Turkish carpets
- Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia
DAY 5 : CAPPADOCIA – ANKARA- BOLU (B/L/D)
- Transfer to Ankara (capital of Turkey) and visit Salt Lake
- After lunch, visit Ataturk Mausoleum-final resting place of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
- Visit Haci Bayram Veli Mosque
- Transfer to Bolu for dinner and overnight
- Dinner and overnight in Bolu
DAY 6 : BOLU – ISTANBUL (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at hotel, drive to Istanbul. After lunch enjoy Bosphorus Cruise.
- Then, visit Tomb & mosque of Ayyub al Ansar
- Stop at Leather Factory
- Transfer for Dinner
- Check in hotel and overnight
DAY 7 : ISTANBUL (B/L/D)
- After breakfast.
- Visit Roman Hippodrome where horse chariot aces and events were held.
- Visit the Blue Mosque-Sultan Ahmet (Classic Ottoman design)
- After lunch, visit continue to visit Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)-was the residence of Ottoman sultans for almost four centuries and is Istanbul’s premier must-see attraction.
- Lunch at local restaurant and pray at mosque
- Visit famous Grand Bazaar. The Grand Bazaar (or Covered Bazaar) in Istanbul is one of the largest covered markets in the world with more than 58 streets and 4,000 shops.
- Dinner and back to hotel
DAY 8 : ISTANBUL DEPARTURE (B/L)
- After breakfast , free and easy.
- 12 pm check out hotel,
- Then transfer to Spice Bazaar, vividly coloured spices are displayed alongside jewel-like lokum (Turkish delight). Stalls also sell caviar, dried herbs, honey, nuts and dried fruits.
- Lunch by at local area
- Then, visit Mosque of Sultan Suleymanlye the Magnificent and pray
- Then last shopping at shopping Mall before depart to airport
- 18.00 -Transfer to airport
ISTANBUL – KUALA LUMPUR
- 01.55am: Departure Kuala Lumpur by TK60.
- 5.20pm: Estimated time arrival Kuala Lumpur
** Itinerary is subject to change
|BURSA||Kervansaray Thermal or similar 5*||1|
|PAMUKKALE||Richmond Thermal or similar 5*||1|
|CAPPADOCIA||Avrasya Hotel or similar 5*||2|
|BOLU||Soylu Hotel or similar 4*||1|
|ISTANBUL||Wyndham Old City or similar 5*||2|