6 DAYS 4 NIGHTS PERTH
8-13 JUNE 2019
12-17 AUG 2019
14-19 SEP 2019
Traveling Date : 24-29 MAR 2019 | 8-13 JUN 2019 | 14-19 SEP 2019
Rate per Pax (MYR)
|Single||Adult Twin Share||Child with Bed (6-12)||Child without Bed (2-5)|
||RM 4390||RM 3990|
|Departure||Kuala Lumpur||Perth||D7 236||0005 – 0535|
|Arrival||Perth||Kuala Lumpur||D7 237||0650 – 1225|
- 2 Adult + 1 Child in the same room if child is with bed.
- Infant is only charge 10 % from the flight ticket.
✓ Private air-conditioned transport for sightseeing & transfers ✓ English speaking guide ✓ Tipping for guide and driver ✓ Entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
✓ Meals as per itinerary (4x Lunch & 4x Dinner)
✓ Daily mineral water on coach
✓ Air ticket base on Air Asia X and airport taxes (include 20KG baggage allowance)
✓ Souvenir from Felda Travel
✓ Tour leader from Felda Travel
✓ Travel Insurance
✓ Visa Application
Personal expenses such as beverages, telephone calls and laundry.
Porterage at hotel
Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge
Excess baggage fees
Any other services not mentioned above
• Passport must be valid for at least 6 months prior to returning date of travel.• Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.• Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.• It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival• Felda Travel Sdn Bhd have no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the activities.
|Cancellation received||Cancellation charges Per Person|
|41-50 days before the date of departure||35% of tour fare|
|31-40 days before the date of departure||50% of tour fare|
|21-30 days before the date of departure||75% of tour fare|
|20 days or less before the date of departure||100% of tour fare|
DAY 1: ASSEMBLE KLIA 2
- 4 hours before departure assemble at KLIA 2 for check in luggage.
DAY 2: KUALA LUMPUR – PERTH (L/D)
- Departure to Perth.
- Arrival Perth International Airport.
- Meet our local guide at arrival hall.
- Proceed for Perth City Tour; pass by Parliament & Council House, Barrack Arch, Elizabeth Queen, Bell Tower (photo stop only).
- Leisure time at Kings Park then transfer to hotel for check-in. Free and easy.
DAY 3: PERTH (B/L/D)
- Full day Perth Tour:
- Swan Valley & Chocolate Factory
The Swan Valley factory and tasting centre offers Free entry and Free tastings, as well as viewing windows to see all the action and hundreds of delicious chocolate products. The Chocolate Cafe at the Swan Valley is one of the most popular destinations in the Swan Valley and can seat up to 120 people, with tables both indoors and outdoors on the sun-deck, overlooking the gardens and vines.
- Caversham Wildlife Park
At Caversham Wildlife Park we have a variety of daily attractions that you can come and see and get involved with, these include: Farm Show, Molly’s Farm, Meet the Wombat and Friends, Feed the Kangaroos and Meet the Koalas.
- Shopping at Water Town factory outlet
Watertown Brand Outlet Centre is Australia’s most exciting venue for outlet and specialty shopping. With all the best brands at all the best prices, it is Perth’s home to outlet shopping. With everything you need in one location.
- Swan Valley & Chocolate Factory
DAY 4: PERTH (B/L/D)
- Full Day Fremantle Town include one-way cruise & old Fremantle Market. Fremantle Markets is undoubtedly one of the best and most well-known markets in Western Australia as it offers fresh and local product.
- Perth Mosque; The mosque was designed and built between 1905 and 1906. The mosque was founded by Hassan Musa Khan, who was also its treasurer in 1906. Fatteh Mohammad Dean, an immigrant from Punjab was among the first trustees.
DAY 5: PERTH (B/L/D)
- Half Day Tour to Araluen Botanical Garden (Tulip Season)
The Botanical Park covers an area of about 59 hectares. The Park has an impressive collection of Camellias, Tea Roses and ever-popular Tulips, all flourishing amongst a native backdrop of Eucalyptus, Marri and Blackbutt Trees.
- Other Season:
*Visit DFO Factory Outlet. shopping destination next to Perth Airport promises fashion lovers and bargain hunters savings of up to 70 per cent at 113 stores including designer brands Kate Spade, Tommy Hilfiger, Polo Ralph Lauren, Coach, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Fossil and Oroton.
- Optional: Pinnacle Desert & Sand Boarding (RM440/pax *min 10 pax)
Contains thousands of limestone Pinnacles, some up to 5 meters high.
DAY 6: DEPARTURE KUALA LUMPUR (B)
- Check-out hotel and transfer to airport.
** Itinerary is subject to change