8 DAYS 6 NIGHTS UZBEKISTAN
8 DAYS 6 NIGHTS
KL - TASHKENT - BUKHARA - SAMARKAND - TASHKENT - CHIMGAN - TASHKENT - KL
15-22 MAR 2019
25 OCT- 01 NOV 2019
25 OCT- 01 NOV 2019
Traveling Date : 15-22 Mar 2019 | 25 Oct – 01 Nov 2019
Rate per Pax (MYR)
|Single||Adult Twin Share||Child with Bed (6-12)||Child without Bed (2-5)|
|RM 5180||RM 4580
||RM 4280||RM 3800|
- 2 Adult+1Child in the same room if child is with bed.
- Infant is only charge 10 % from the flight ticket.
- 6 nights accommodation at 3/4 starhotels
- Private air-conditioned transport for sightseeing &transfers
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees as mentioned in theitinerary
- Meals as peritinerary
- Daily mineral water oncoach
- Air ticket base on economy class and airporttaxes
- Souvenir from FeldaTravel
- Tour leader from FeldaTravel
- Personal expenses such as beverages, telephone calls and
- Porterage athotel
- Peak Period / Festive SeasonSurcharge
- COMPULSORY TIPPING (GUIDE & DRIVER): RM150 PERPERSON
- Travel Insurance (Optional: RM85 perperson)
- Excess baggagefees
- Any other services not mentionedabove
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months prior to returning date of
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel orarrival
- FeldaTravelSdnBhdhavenoresponsibilityforanydamage,loss,accident,sickness,injuryordeaththatyouor anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the
|Cancellation received||Cancellation charges Per Person|
|41-50 days before the date of departure||35% of tour fare|
|31-40 days before the date of departure||50% of tour fare|
|21-30 days before the date of departure||75% of tour fare|
|20 days or less before the date of departure||100% of tour fare|
DAY 1: KUALA LUMPUR – TASHKENT
- Arrival to Tashkent, Meeting at the airport by your local guide. Transfer to the hotel and check in.
- We will create great mood with Uzbek songs and Traditional Dances.
DAY 2: TASHKENT – BUKHARA
- Early breakfast in the hotel.
- Transfer to Bukhara by fast train Afrasiab: 07:30-11:17
- 11:30 Starting of city tour of Bukhara Visit:
- Abdulazizkhan Madrassah (Which was built in 17thcentury). Kalyan Minaret, Ark Fortress, Ulugbek Madrassah . Chashma Ayub 8th century, Ismoil Samoniy 11th century, Lyabi Haus Complex with Nodira Divan Begi Madrassah.
- 14:00 Lunch in Uzbek restaurant
- Check in hotel
- Visit walking tour of Bukhara for 2 hours near to Old City with numerous of oriental traditional bazars
- Toqi Zargaron, Toqi Kumushon, Toqi Telpakfurushon.
- 20:00 Dinner with Folk show in madrasah Nadir Divan-Begi– it begins with silent national music, which gradually turns into a great show. The repertoire of the program is very interesting. You will see the dances of various regions of Uzbekistan: Uzbek national dance, Fergana classical dance, Khorezm folk dance, as well as Tajik.
- Overnight at hotel. (at Bukhara)
DAY 3: BUKHARA – SAMARKAND
- Early breakfast in the hotel.
- 7:00 Drive to Samarkand by Gijduvan (5 hours) Visit:
- Gijduvan Ceramics Museum Pottery is one of the essential crafts of the Central Asian peoples. On the territory of Uzbekistan, ceramic has been enjoying great popularity since ancient times. Many Central Asian nations are famous for their skilled craftsmen who created beautiful pieces of ceramics, putting their heart and skill into them. The ceramics depicted many stories, pictures and many other things, reflecting the culture of each region of Uzbekistan.
- 12:30 Arrival in Samarkand.
- 13:00-14:00 lunch at Uzbek restaurant
- Visit Imam Ismail Al-Bukhari Memorial Complex. Highly respected scientist of the Islamic world, mukhaddis (collector of sayings of prophet Mokhammed and stories about him) Imam Ismail Al-Bukhari was born in Bukhara in 810 and died in 870 in the village of Khartang and was buried at the same place (Chelak district of the present Samarkand province located 30 km from Samarkand). Since then the burial place has been one of the most sacred sites of worship for Muslims.
- Mausoleum of Imam al-Moturidi – The tomb of Imam al-Moturidi is another sacred place in Samarkand. The grand Imam and famous philosopher and theologian fought for the purity of Islam. He was buried there in 944, in the cemetery Chokardiza where many other famous scientists of Islam world were buried as well. Once upon a time a military fortress was here, therefore the cemetery has such a name: “Chokar” means “army” “Disa” means a fortress.
- Observatory of Ulugbek – Among historical monuments of Samarkand observatory takes particular place, constructed by Ulugbek in 1428-1429 on one of the hills on height, at the bottom of Chupanata altitude.
- 20:00 Dinner in Uzbekrestaurant
- Overnight in the hotel (atSamarkand)
DAY 5: SAMARKAND – TASHKENT
- 08:00Early breakfast in the hotel.
- 09:00 Visit: The mausoleum of Gur Emir, a burial place of Amir Temur and other members of his family.
- Registan Square, the heart of Samarkand consisting of Madrassa of Ulugbek, Madrassa Sher Dor and Tillya-Kori Mosque.
- Bibi Khanum Mosque, once the biggest mosque in Central Asia, it was erected by order of Tamerlane after his victorious Indian campaign in 1399.
- ShakhiZinda Necropolis, a site of pilgrimage visited since the 11th century and marked by holiness. It consists of about 20 mausoleums of different centuries built between 11th to 19thcenturies.
- 13:00 Lunch at Uzbek restaurant Shopping time:
- Siyob bazar – Visiting Samarkand and not paying a visit to Siab market means missing one of the most interesting adventures. The oriental market is a special place where you can feel a live atmosphere of the ancient city. Many years ago, bazaars served as the main strategic points on the Great Silk Road trade development. Siab Bazaar in Samarkand is one of the most interesting and ancient must see sights.
- 17:00 Transfer by the new high-speed train “Afrosiyob to Tashkent
- 19:10 Arrival to Tashkent and transfer to hotel.
- 30 Dinner at Uzbek Restaurant
- Overnight in the hotel (at Tashkent)
DAY 5: TASHKENT CHIMGAN
- 00-08.00 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
- 08:00 Drive to Chimgan
- 00 Chimgan Mountains and later to Charvak Lake – Chimgan is the most popular ski resort of Uzbekistan, located 80 km from Tashkent on slopes of Chimgan Mountains which are the part of Chatkal range of western Tian-Shan.
- 13:00-14:00 Lunch at Uzbek restaurant
- Buffet Lunch at Charvak Lake-Lake Charvak is a popular resort in Tashkent region and thousands of holiday makers from all over Uzbekistan and neighbouring countries visit the reservoir. Cooking Class (Uzbek National Cuisine) Enjoy free time at Beautiful Charvak Lake.
- 30 Dinner at Uzbek Restaurant
- Overnight in the hotel (at Chimgan)
DAY 6: CHIMGAN – TASHKENT
- 07:00-09:00 Breakfast at hotel. 09:00 Drive to Tashkent
- Starting of city tour of Tashkent Visit:
- 10:00 – Visit sacred places of Tashkent:
- Ensemble of Hazret Imam. Here you can see the oldest manuscript of Uzbekistan and famous Muslim heritage – Holy Koran Mushaf of Othman which also has the certificate of authenticity from UNESCO.
- Sheihantur – highly esteemed mazar (mausoleum) located between the new and the old city of Tashkent.
- Kukeldash Madrasah, located on the square Chorsu, was built in the 16th century during the reign of the Sheibankhan dynasty. Now it is a college, where the basics of Islam are taught.
- 13:00-14:00lunch at Uzbek restaurant
- TV Tower from outside. -The Tashkent Television Tower is a 365 metres (1,198 ft) high tower, located in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. It was the 3rd tallest tower in the world from 1985 to 2000.
- 30Dinnerattraditionalrestaurant-Peoplefromallovertheworldlikeandhonorthe Uzbek cuisine. It is one of the most savoury and various in tastes cuisine in CentralAsia.
DAY 7: TASHKENT – DEPARTURE
- 07:00-09:00 Breakfast at hotel.
- 09:00Join to City tour: Visit
- Independence Square – It is a favorite resting place for the Tashkent residents. The fact that the most beautiful fountains of the city are located in the square contributed considerably to it.
- Amir Temur Square– Amir Temur Square is the true center of the city, where stands a famous monument to Amir Temur. From here radiates main roads of the city to all corners of the country and neighbouring states.
- Broadway street with artist and souvenirs- Here you will find information, view photos and read tourist reviews of Broadway in Tashkent.
- 13:00 Lunch in Uzbek restaurant Shopping time:
- Mega Planet Mall, Poytaht Mall, Samarkand Darvoza, Next Mall
- 00- HI TEA before leaving Uzbekistan
DAY 8: ARRIVAL KUALA LUMPUR